- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Blackpool.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Blackpool.
- There is a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located jjust beyond the entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2-3.
- The lift is 1m (3ft 3in) from main entrance.
- The clear door width is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 75cm x 120cm (2ft 6in x 3ft 11in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are not within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The controls are 130cm in height.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do not have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
Reception (First Floor)
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the lift.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The Tourist Board rating is 5.
- There are 12 rooms in total.
- There are 12 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors can be accessed by lift.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located grassed area outside the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is normally on duty.
- Staff are trained to BSL level (unknown at time of research).