- Monday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:30 - 19:00.
- Friday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- All customers entering any library building are required to wear a mask. This is a government requirement. We'll ask people who don’t comply to come back another time with a mask. The only exceptions are listed on GOV.UK. Our safety measures include: quarantining all returned stock for 72 hours before it is made available again to the public controlling the number of people who can enter each library asking every customer to sanitise their hands before entering once inside the library, members of the public will be able to remain for a maximum stay of 30 minutes asking customers to follow the signage to queue outside the library and how to move around the building computers will be cleaned by library staff after each use You will be asked to record your presence in the library using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Crowthorne.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Crowthorne.
Parking (Blue Badge Holders Only)
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 310cm x 400cm (10ft 2in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the rear entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the rear entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 124cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
Outside Access (Rear Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 82cm (2ft 8in) wide.
- The desk/counter is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is a touch screen.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are not available for computer users.
- The self service machines shown are 130cm high.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.