- Monday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 12:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bracknell.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bracknell.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 340cm x 460cm (11ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 111cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the car park to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is a touch screen.
- The touch screen is not at a suitable height for a wheelchair user.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A height adjustable chair is / are available.
- Equipment available for people with a visual impairment includes a magnifying glass.
- There are 2 self-service machines opposite reception that are 130cm high.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.