- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Bracknell.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bracknell.
- Bracknell Bowls Club is a private members club only.
Opening Times (Bar)
- Monday 11:30 - 23:00..
- Tuesday 11:30 - 23:00..
- Wednesday 11:30 - 23:00..
- Thursday 11:30 - 23:00..
- Friday 11:30 - 23:00..
- Saturday 11:30 - 23:00..
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:30..
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 230cm x 500cm (7ft 7in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 152cm (4ft 12in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 60cm (1ft 12in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are changing rooms and an additional bar room.
Standard Changing Room
- There are standard changing rooms available.
- The standard changing room is 18m (20yd) from the main entrance.
- The standard changing rooms are located on the first floor.
- There is not level access to the standard changing rooms.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 24m (26yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.