- The station is open 24 hours a day but closes on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bracknell.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- Monday 05:55 - 19:35..
- Tuesday 05:55 - 19:35..
- Wednesday 05:55 - 19:35..
- Thursday 05:55 - 19:35..
- Friday 05:55 - 19:35..
- Saturday 05:55 - 19:40..
- Sunday 08:10 - 17:40..
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 460cm (11ft 6in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 50m (55yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 55m (60yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located in the short stay car park.
- There is not a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This entrance gives access to platforms 1.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
Reception (Temporary Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- The temporary ticket office is located just outside the main station entrance. The internal ticket office is due to be complete April 2017.
- There is level access to the service.
- Scooters are allowed in some parts of the venue.
- The scooter can be used on the platforms.
- The scooter cannot be used on the trains unless carrying a scooter card.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading to and from the bridge between platforms.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the end of the platforms, behind the footbridge.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are the platforms and footbridge.
- The lift is 55m (60yd) from main entrance.
- The clear door width is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 160cm x 160cm (5ft 3in x 5ft 3in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift controls do have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There are generally 4 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The office to obtain help is 16m (17yd) from the main entrance.
- The station is not staffed between 20:00 - 06:00.
- This office is located on Platform 1.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located immediately beyond the main entrance, to the right.
- The ticket office is 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South West Trains.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located to the left as you exit the station.
- The taxi rank is 35m (38yd) from the main entrance.
- Shops and services within the station include a news/drinks counter and a sandwich shop.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are located on platform(s) 1.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is a wheelchair available to borrow.
- To borrow a wheelchair, please ask at the ticket office.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 2.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are 26m (28yd) from the main entrance.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 26m (28yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located on platform 1.
- There is not level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 170cm x 280cm (5ft 7in x 9ft 2in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Accessible Toilet)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the accessible toilet entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.