- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Crowthorne.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Crowthorne.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Monday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue, on the High Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 79cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the left of the outside seating area.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft).
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks (Italian Cuisine).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 15m (16yd 15in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are low.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the female toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 100cm (3ft).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.