Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is not a bus stop within approximately 150m of the venue.
- The nearest train station is Euston.
- The nearest underground tube station is Goodge Street.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- Public parking is not available within approximately 200m of the venue.
- Standard on street parking is available (within approximately 50m of the venue).
- The surface of the approach is tarmac.
- The approach surface is uneven in places.
- There is step-free access on the approach.
- There is a slope with a very easy incline.
- The outdoor seating is located either side of the entrance door.
- There is step-free access to the outdoor seating.
- There are also high tables and high stools.
- The surface height of the highest table is 107cm.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- All chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The type of flooring in this area is stone.
- This information is for the entrance located on the corner of the building.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance that might be perceived as a hole.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the opening is 76cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
Eating and Drinking
Service and Menus
- Tables can be booked in advance.
- There is full table service, a bar where food and drink can be ordered and full table service available via an online app.
- Menu types include; handheld menus and online menus.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- Staff can read menus to customers if requested.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Adapted cups are not available.
- Adapted cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- This area does play background music.
- Background music is played at all times.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is located at the bar.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 29/03/2022.
- The hearing loop was working at the time of testing.
- There is a portable card machine available for payment.
- The height of the counter is 114cm.
- There is a moveable card machine available for payment.
Tables and Seating
- The height between the floor and the underside of the lowest dining table is 70cm.
- The distance between the floor and the underside of the highest dining table is 72cm.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests on both sides.
- In this area there are bench seats and stools.
- The type of flooring in this area is wood.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- Lighting levels may be lower in the evening.
Step(s) (Standard Toilets)
- The step(s) is/are used to access the standard toilets located on the lower ground floor.
- There is/are 15 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 15cm.
- The depth of the step(s) is/are not between 30cm and 45cm.
- The depth of the steps are 27cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going down the step(s).
- Handrails are not at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are low to moderate.
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
- The female and male toilets are located on the lower ground floor.
- There is stepped access into the toilet(s).
- The colour contrast between the external toilet door(s) and wall(s) is fair.
- There is pictorial and written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet cubicle is not available.
- The height of the lowered wash basin is 84cm.
- The wash basin(s) tap type is lever mixer.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.