- The airport is located to the south of Bristol, located off the A38. The post code for the Airport is BS48 3DY.
- There are multiple parking options at the airport including short stay, multi storey and long stay.
- For more information on directions to the airport please click here (opens new tab).
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- For more information on Bus and Coach Services to the airport please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The A1 bus service connects the station to the Airport.
- For more information on train services to Bristol and getting to the airport please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- Bristol Airport Special Assistance please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- There is a changing places facility available in the Terminal Building, near the Arrivals Hall.
- This guide gives parking information for the 'Drop & Go' and route information from drop off zone to the Terminal Building.
- The Drop & Go Car Park is exclusively for express drop off. The car park is designed to enable drivers to “drop and go”, quickly and easily, with parking available for £3 for 10 minutes.
- Blue badge holders can receive up to 30 minutes free parking in the 'Drop & Go' car park.
- Just take your blue badge to the Customer Information Point inside the Terminal, where staff will issue a car park exit ticket valid for a 30 minute stay.
- A dedicated special assistance help point is located within the walkway, and assistance can be booked in advance by contacting one of the dedicated onsite team.
- If you are dropping off and will be longer than 10 minutes, it is recommended that you try the Short Stay and Pick Up car park.
Pick up and Drop Off Points (Drop & Go)
- There is a/are clearly marked drop off point(s) available and There is a/are clearly marked pick up point(s) available.
- The drop-off point(s) is/are located at the end of North Side Road.
- The pick up point(s) is/are located opposite the terminal building, within the short stay car park.
- The route from the drop off point(s) to the check in hall/departure lounge is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the drop off point(s) and the check in hall/departures lounge.
- The route from the arrivals lounge to the pick up point(s) is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- There is tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the arrivals lounge and the pick up point(s).
- The Blue Badge parking in the Meet and Greet parking can be used for the Drop and Go. There are 4 Blue Badge parking spaces, the dimensions of the spaces are 260cm x 450cm. There is 120cm hatch markings around both sides and at the rear of the spaces.
Drop & Go to Terminal Building
- The route from 'Drop & Go' to the Terminal Building is approximately 100 metres.
- There is a crossing with a dropped kerbs (no tactile paving), leading to the pathway from the Drop & Go zone.
- Once across, turn left onto the pathway and continue until you reach the covered waiting area.
- A help point, luggage trollies and a number of wheelchairs are located within the covered waiting area.
- Turn right once inside the covered waiting area and follow the pathway towards the terminal.
- Continue ahead and along the covered walkway.
- The surface of the walkway is concrete paving slabs.
- At the end of the covered walkway continue straight ahead and the Arrivals entrance is located to the right.
- The 'Waiting Zone' free-of-charge space for taxis and public that are dropping off and collecting passengers.
- The Waiting Zone area is located close to the entrance of the Silver Zone car park and is clearly sign posted upon entering the Silver Zone area.
- The Waiting Zone allows up to 1 hour free of charge that may be used for the waiting of passenger pick up, prior to collection from the Short Stay & Pick Up car park.
- There is access to a frequent bus service to the Terminal building if passengers do wish to be collected or dropped off in this area.
- The Waiting Zone has pedestrian signage to the bus stop location close by.
- From the terminal, passengers will be required to use bus stop 4 on the forecourt and board the bus for the Staff Transportation Hub.