Show Easy Read
- A beautiful Georgian green space in the heart of Bristol.
- A lawned square with wide gravel paths and a statue of King William III as the centrepiece.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is NCP Prince Street Car Park.
- The car park is located on Prince Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Queen Square.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
Outside Access (Entrances)
- This information is for the entrance located on each corner of the square.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
- There are similar entrances on each corner of Queen Square.
- They all have easy to moderate slopes leading to them.
Parks and Gardens (Queen Square)
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Venue is not staffed.