- Three Brothers Burgers is the new name for the restaurant aboard the Spyglass ship.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Temple Meads.
- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 16:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is NCP Charlotte Street Car Park.
- The car park is located Charlotte Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located Welsh Back.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is not level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Seating Area)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- Full table service is available.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 63cm (2ft 1in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is not ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-LG.
- There are 11 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The services / areas on the floors which are not accessible are standard toilets.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.