- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Wapping Wharf.
- The car park is located along the quayside facing the ferry stop.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the quayside.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Level Change (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the quayside to the landing stage.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The height between the landing stage and the side of the boat can vary by around 20cm.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.