- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is The Galleries Shopping Centre.
- The car park is located in Newgate.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Castle Park Stop 15
- The Castle Park landing stage is accessible from Castle Park and Finzel's Reach on the south side of the river.
- There is ramped and stepped access from Castle Park.
- The ramp has level landings and an easy gradient from the path across the park to the landing stage (photographs 1-3). The ramp overcomes the steps.
- The steps are medium depth, clearly marked and have handrails on both sides (photograph 4).
- The new Castle Bridge crosses the river just below the landing stage.
- The bridge has an easy slope with handrails both on sides.
- The bridge joins Finzel's Reach at Hawkins Lane. (photographs 5-8).
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.