- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Temple Meads Station.
- The car park is located between the quayside and the station to the left of the landing stage.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The nearest part of the car park is 150m away from the stepped approach. Using the ramp approach the distance is approximately 450m.
Parking (Tunnel Car Park)
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located through the tunnel off Station Approach.
- The car park type is sheltered.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 12 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 217cm x 510cm (7ft 1in x 16ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the car park entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 26m (28yd 1ft) from the car park entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 400cm (13ft 1in).
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located between Temple Square and the landing stage.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Level Change (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located to the right as you exit the boat.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the right of the landing stage.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The ramp is along the level towpath. Photographs 2-6 show the towpath, photograph 7 & 8 show the entrance to the ramped path and photograph 9 shows the centre of the ramp.
Step Access at Temple Meads
- The step access at Temple Meads Ferry Stop is incorporated into a small amphitheatre performance area. There are two flights of steps, one central and one to the right side (going up). It is best to use the side steps as they are separated from the amphitheatre seating which is similar to the steps but twice the depth. The handrails are not continuous on the central steps and there is no contrast edging.
- The steps to the side of the amphitheatre have a handrail to the left side only (going up).
Ferry Landing Stage
- The Temple Meads stop is a terminus. The boat is usually almost level with the landing stage, making this one of the most accessible stops despite the long ramped access.
- The landing stage also has seating and a shelter.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.