- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Mardyke Wharf Pay and Display.
- The car park is located on the quayside off Hotwells Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are two designated bays within the car park.
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the quayside.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in).
Level Change (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left of the ferry landing.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 145cm (4ft 9in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located under the quayside.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is a slight lip at the bottom of the ramp as shown in photograph 4.
- There is a seat at the top of the ramp as shown in photograph 5.
- The height between the landing stage and the side of the boat can vary by around 20cm.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.