- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the quayside.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in).
- The height between the landing stage and the side of the boat can vary by around 20cm.
Level Change (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on the quayside.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the top of the landing stage ramp between the landing and quayside levels.
- There is/are 4 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.