- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Milton Keynes.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Cornwalls Meadow Pay and Display.
- The car park is located on Cornwalls Meadow.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 340cm x 460cm (11ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Market Hill.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 4000cm (6ft 7in x 131ft 3in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Market Hill.
Drop off Point.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading to the entrance.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 3 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is also 1 shallow step at the entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets that were surveyed are located to the left side of the venue.
- The unisex toilet(s) is/are 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.