- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Huntingdon.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Brampton Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 220cm (7ft 3in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Reserve Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 94cm (3ft 1in).
Reserve and Pathways
- There are maps located to the right as you enter the reserve and an information point located straight ahead from the reserve entrance.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes at various points along the trails.
- The surface of the pathways along the trails are compacted earth, loose chippings and grass.
- There are two miles of trails around the reserve.
- The main pathways are wide with minor trails being very narrow.
- The pathways are uneven in places and very muddy during poor weather.
- Bench seating is located along the trail.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.