- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Huntingdon.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the end of Cow Lane.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Reserve Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located next to the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
Level Change (Reserve Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
Reserve and Pathways
- There is an information point located to the left from the reserve entrance.
- There are three main trails located in the reserve; Ouse Valley Way, Reeve Way and The Swift Route.
- There are two miles of pathways.
- Kissing gates are located on the pathways, they have an opening of approximately 120cm.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes at various points along the trails.
- The surface of the pathways along the trails are compacted earth, loose chippings and grass.
- The pathways are uneven in places and very muddy during poor weather.
- Bench seating is located along the trails.
- Directional signage for the trails are located on posts at intersections.
- A hide is located next to Roman Lake.
- The hide has a moderate slope, with handrails on both sides to access it.
- Bench seating is located within the hide.