- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Peterborough.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at various points along New Long Drove.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Small areas of parking are located at various points along the road and on the edge of Holme Fen.
- The Discovery Trail takes approximately 1 hour to walk.
- The most wheelchair accessible trail leads from the larger parking area on Holme Fen Engine Drain to Burnham's Mere where there is a viewing area across the lake.
- The opening to the trail is over 100cm wide and has no gate.
- The surface of the pathways along the trails are compacted earth, loose chippings and grass.
- The pathways are uneven in places and very muddy during poor weather.
- In some areas there is wooden planking and wire mesh over the top of very muddy areas.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes at various points along the trails.
- Directional signage is for the Discovery Trail, located at pathway intersections and large maps are located at the start of the trail next to the car park and Holme Post.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.