Key Access Review
- There is standard on street parking available (within approx. 200m).
- Parking is located within Church Street. There are no marked bays.
- There is stepped access to the venue.
- There is/are 1 medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), with no handrails to access the entrance.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double (with one leaf locked), manual (towards you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is no room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are no documents available in large print.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a/are step free standard toilet(s) available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- At time of survey the main entrance is not in use and the side entrance within the courtyard is the only access point. (12.01.2022).