- Related link Grand Arcade.
- Monday 09:30 - 18:30.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 18:30.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 19:00.
- Thursday 09:30 - 18:30.
- Friday 09:30 - 18:30.
- Saturday 09:30 - 19:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 16:00.
- The venue is located within Grand Arcade.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cambridge.
- For more information about parking at Grand Arcade, please click here (opens in new tab)
- The Grand Arcade Car Park is managed by Cambridge City Council.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Level -1 of the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 225cm (7ft 5in).
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Route maps are not available.
- Manual wheelchairs are available.
- Powered wheelchairs are available.
- Powered scooters are available.
- Equipment does not have to be booked in advance.
- There is not a hire charge.
Location and access
- The facility is located on floor -1.
- The facility is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the lower car park lift.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do need a key for the facility.
- It is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from shopmobility.
- The door opens outwards.
- The width of the door is 96cm (3ft 2in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 320cm x 285cm (10ft 6in x 9ft 4in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is free standing.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 195cm (6ft 5in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers all areas in cubicle.
- The sling is attached to the hoist by hook and loop.
- The facility toilet has a transfer space on both sides.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 170cm (5ft 7in).
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Dropdown rails are provided for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the dropdown rail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is available.
- The facility has a non-slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is available.
- The height of the shower seat is 41cm.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.