- Monday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Monday 17:30 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 22:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 17:30 - 22:30.
- Friday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday 17:30 - 22:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Huntingdon.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 300cm x 600cm (9ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in High Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 300cm x 600cm (9ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in High Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 119cm (3ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of and beyond the entrance.
- There is/are 8 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There are 3 steps in front and 5 steps beyond the entrance.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 76cm (2ft 6in).
- The standard height for tables is 76cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Indian.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located ahead and to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.