Show Easy Read
- The centre is open between sunrise and sunset 7 days per week.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Sandy.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Sandy.
- Opening times vary on bookings and events taking place.
- It is necessary to transfer to the seat in the aircraft but staff will always provide as much assistance as is required.
- Assistance dogs can be left in the main building.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park has some tarmac surface areas.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 70cm (2ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located in an outbuilding.
- Unisex toilets are 30m (33yd) from the car park.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in the toilet doorway.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.