Show Easy Read
- Related link Jordans Mill Heritage Centre.
- Related link Jordans Mill - Historic Mill.
- Related link Jordans Mill - Gardens.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Biggleswade.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Biggleswade.
Outside Access (Education Centre Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 188cm (6ft) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet is on the ground floor of the Heritage Centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- The nearest toilets are on the ground floor of the Heritage Centre.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.