Show Easy Read
Location and Access to Toilets
- These facilities are located within a toilet block.
- The toilet block is located down the steps near the corner with Princes Street.
- The type of toilet facilities located here are; male standard toilet(s).
- There is stepped access to the male standard toilets.
- There is not a charge for use of the toilet(s).
- There is no parking available.
- The toilets are not staffed.
- There is an accessible public toilet at the West End of Princes Street Gardens, please refer to the separate guide for details.
There may also be closer accessible toilets available within the gallery on The Mound opposite.
There are further public toilets including female toilets to the west of Princes Street Gardens.
Access To (Male Toilets)
Standard Toilet(s) (Male Toilets)
- The male toilet is located down the steps.
- There is stepped access to the toilet(s).
- The colour contrast between the external toilet door(s) and wall(s) is good.
- There is pictorial and written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet cubicle is not available.
- The height of the wash basin(s) is 83cm.
- The wash basin(s) tap type is push.
- Lighting levels are good.