- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Delamere.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Delamere.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 5 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 400cm x 520cm (13ft 1in x 17ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (32ft 10in) from the platform entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 23m (25yd) from the platform entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Platform Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of platform 1.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- A similar entrance is located at platform 2.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Northern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.