- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Overpool.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Overpool.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of platform 1.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- A similar entrance is located leading to platform 2.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the platform.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Merseyrail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.