- Monday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 09:30 - 18:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Chester.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all car park users but there is a charge to use the park and ride buses.
- The car park is located on Sealand Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 500cm (13ft 1in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 35m (38yd 10in) from the entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Park and Ride
- Tickets are available from machines near the bus stop at each car park. Please enter your car registration number and follow the simple steps on the touch screen machines. You will need to scan your ticket as you board the bus in both directions.
- Parking is free for Park and Ride customers. Tickets cost £2.00 (return) per adult and up to two children can travel free if accompanied by an adult.
- The buses operate at the following times;
- Monday to Friday: every 12 minutes between 07:00 and 19:00.
- Saturdays: every 12 minutes between 08:00 and 19:00.
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: every 15 minutes between 09.30 and 18:00.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.