- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Chester.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 500cm x 550cm (16ft 5in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 22m (24yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 23m (25yd 6in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a lever twist.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 154cm x 280cm (5ft 1in x 9ft 2in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 77cm (2ft 6in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.