- Monday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 09:30 - 18:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Wrexham Train station.
- The park and ride is opposite Chester Business Park.
Outside Access (Park and Ride)
- This information is for the entrance located off the A483.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 200cm (6ft 7in).
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all car park users but there is a charge to use the park and ride buses.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 400cm (9ft 10in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the pay station building.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 37m (40yd 1ft) from the pay station building.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 2.1cm (1in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Pay Station Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in).
Level Change (Pay Station Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
Reception (Pay Station)
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Inside Access (Pay Station)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Park and Ride information
- Tickets are available from machines near the bus stop at each car park. Please enter your car registration number and follow the simple steps on the touch screen machines. You will need to scan your ticket as you board the bus in both directions.
- Parking is free for Park and Ride customers. Tickets cost £2.00 (return) per adult and up to two children can travel free if accompanied by an adult.
- The buses operate at the following times;
- Monday to Friday: every 12 minutes between 07:00 and 19:00.
- Saturdays: every 12 minutes between 08:00 and 19:00.
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: every 15 minutes between 09.30 and 18:00.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.