- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Chester.
- Monday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 00:00.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Pepper Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in).
Level Change (Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- For information on payments terms please refer to the website.
- The car park is located on Pepper Street.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 5 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 450cm (13ft 1in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the lift.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the lift.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 198cm (6ft 6in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Blue Badge parking is located on level 2.
- Access to the lift lobby is via a set of double doors with one locked leaf that open towards you (pull). The width of the doorway is 74cm.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located ahead as you enter the pedestrian entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 103cm x 130cm (3ft 5in x 4ft 3in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.