- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Silsden.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located 5 metres from the venue.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 340cm x 460cm (11ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main accessible entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located at the front of the venue.
Outside Access (the car park)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 125cm (4ft 1in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.