- Services / facilities within the building include a golf shop, driving range and Express Café.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a 9 hole golf course.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Saltaire.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 129cm.
- The ramp/slope is located at the front of the venue.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The desk/counter is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the shop area.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking (Express Café)
- The following information is for the café.
- The café is located to the left as you enter the venue.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 43cm (1ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 109cm (3ft 7in).
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There is further seating on the decking at the front of the venue.
- There is a shallow step to access this area.
- There is further fixed bench seating beyond the decking.
- To access this seating there are six deep steps with handrails on both sides.
- Monday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 15:00.
- The driving range is 27m from the main entrance.
- The door to the driving range is at the rear of the shop.
- The door is double with one leaf locked.
- The door opens towards you (pull) and is heavy.
- There is a shallow step just before the exit.
- There is a slight ramp to the left and right just beyond the exit.
- The 1st hole is 45m from the main entrance.
- There is a medium step which can be overcome by a steep ramp to enter the start of the course.
- The ramp is 130cm wide.
- There are slight and steep slopes throughout the course.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the driving range area.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 32m (34yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located just beyond the shop exit door to the driving range.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the toilet doors.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the grassed areas around the venue.