- Services / facilities within the grounds include a community farm and allotments.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bradford Interchange.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Unmarked standard parking is available in Cecil Avenue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Cecil Avenue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 138cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- There are pathways throughout the farm.
- The pathways are grassed and compacted earth.
- There are slight and steep slopes along the pathways.
- The pathways are uneven in places.
- There are allotment areas throughout the farm.
- The allotment areas are level with an uneven surface.
- There are polytunnels throughout the farm.
- There are no doors to the polytunnels.
- The width of the entrances to the polytunnels is 182cm.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
- The accessible toilet cubicle was being used for storage at the time of the survey.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 45m (49yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located ahead and to the right as you enter via the main entrance.
- There is not level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- There is no lock for the toilet door.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 91cm (2ft 12in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 165cm x 224cm (5ft 5in x 7ft 4in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a wash basin.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- This is a composting toilet.
- The height to the toilet soak bin after use is 111cm.
- There are antiseptic hand gel dispensers.
- The height of the hand gel dispensers is 84cm.
- The lighting is natural light through a skylight.
- The accessible toilet is also used as the shared standard toilet.
Level Change (Accessible Toilet)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the accessible toilet.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is also a lip on the threshold of the door to the accessible toilet (shown in photographs 3 and 4).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.