Shared Section (Introduction)
Shared Section (Location)
- Monday 16:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 16:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 16:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 16:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 13:00 - 02:00.
- Saturday 13:00 - 02:00.
- Sunday 16:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Kirkgate Shopping Centre.
- The car park is located on Kirkgate.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 360cm x 600cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Kirkgate.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Sunbridgewells Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard parking bays are marked widthways only.
Outside Access (The Laurel and Hardy Bar Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the second floor of the Sunbridgewells Centre.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the Laurel and Hardy Bar entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 114cm (3ft 9in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are not welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the Laurel and Hardy Bar entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.