- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Shipley.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Shipley.
- Monday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- On Mondays this market sells second hand goods.
- Fresh food products are sold on Fridays and Saturdays..
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 8 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 500cm x 320cm (16ft 5in x 10ft 6in).
- The nearest designated bay is 8m (26ft 3in) from the market entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 12m (13yd) from the market entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- Part of the market is on a gentle slope as shown in image 2.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.