- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Shipley.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Shipley.
Outside Access (Bank Street)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Bank Street)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the venue.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is sandwiches, salads and snacks.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located adjacent to the bar.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 140cm x 200cm (4ft 7in x 6ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.