Location of Room(s)
- D112 is/are located on the first floor of the Rhind Building, down the walkway to the left as you exit the lift.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Rhind Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 66cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- he walkway outside the room is generally 147cm, narrowing to 130cm at the columns.
- There are movable partitions and doors on both sides of the room, connecting to neighboring rooms D111 and D113.
- Portable hearing loops are available from the building reception for use in all teaching rooms.