Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Cavan.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Edgeworthstown.
- Monday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Abbey Street Car Park.
- The car park is located along to the right of the venue.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the building.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold snacks and meals.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are standard toilets and further seating.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the rear of the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the female toilet.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.