Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Cavan.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Saturday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in front of the building.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 81cm (2ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Photograph 2 shows the bakery counter, located just inside the main entrance.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 99cm (3ft 3in).
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is main meals and snacks.
Level Change (Coffee Garden Smoking Area)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located on the left hand side of the cafe.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The door leading to the coffee garden is 75 cm wide.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the cafe.
- The female and male toilets are 17m (19yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.