COVID-19 Information (Coventry University)
Location of Room(s)
- AGG08 is/are located to the east of the Alison Gingell Building on the ground floor.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Alison Gingell Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 70cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- There is a shallow step to access the weights and other equipment. There is also a separate raised area accessed by a shallow step and exercise mats on the floor. There are 12 deep steps leading to a computer and other facilities on the first floor of the room. There is a partition wall between this room and SHBG13. There is an accessible shower for this room just outside.
- Accessible shower facilities are available.
- The accessible shower(s) surveyed is/are located just in front of the entrance to G.08.
- The facilities available in the accessible shower(s) include; an adjustable shower head, handrails, a flip-down seat and a fixed seat.
- The height of the seat is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is level access to the services from the accessible shower facilities.