COVID-19 Information (Coventry University)
Location of Room(s)
- AGG30 Ambulance Room is/are located down the corridor to the right of the café on the ground floor of the Alison Gingell Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Alison Gingell Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are separate entrance doors to access the ambulance. These can be seen in photograph 3. There is a medium step to access the ambulance within the room. This step can be seen in photograph 4, Seats within the room are located within the ambulance. Medical dummies and equipment may be placed on the floor in this room as shown in photograph 2.