COVID-19 Information (Coventry University)
Location of Room(s)
- ET112 Dance Rehearsal is/are located on the first floor of the Ellen Terry building, turn right as you exit the lift and continue through the door to your right and it will be on your left.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Ellen Terry Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 70cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is raised seating to the left as you enter, the seating doesn't have handrails.
- Some of the raised seating required you step upwards on a deep step of over 25cm.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room and a wheelchair user has space to be seated near the main seating.
- There are no trip hazards on the floor.