COVID-19 Information (Coventry University)
Location of Room(s)
- ET230 Theatre Rehearsal is/are located on the second floor of the Ellen Terry Building at the end of the corridor that run next ET221 Dance and ET233 Theatre.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Ellen Terry Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 70cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- There are no trip hazards on the floor.