- Monday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:30.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Doncaster.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Odeon.
- The car park is located in Frances Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front right of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 112cm (3ft 8in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is a traditional pub menu.
Level Change (Raised Seating Area and Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the rear left of the bar leading to the raised seating area.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There are 2 similar sets of 2 steps to access this area.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located ahead to the left as you enter.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 94cm (3ft 1in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 148cm x 204cm (4ft 10in x 6ft 8in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are sanitary disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 35m (38yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.