- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Dundee.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Balmossie.
- There are external queuing points.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Queen Street Car Park.
- The car park is located on Queen Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 95cm (3ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 51cm (1ft 8in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is coffee and cakes.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 180cm x 226cm (5ft 11in x 7ft 5in).
- Floor manoeuvring space is clear in the accessible toilet.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is a functional emergency alarm available.
- It is not a push button style of alarm.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 26m (28yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the service.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.