- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Lenzie.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on West High Street.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 240cm x 500cm (7ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Broadcroft.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- West High Street was closed at the time of research, so the measurements of the 4 designated bays was not possible.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the shop.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up from the dropped kerb on Broadcroft.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located through to the rear of the venue.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the unisex toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 94cm (3ft 1in).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.