- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Bearsden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 95cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the station.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The information above is for the entrance to platform 1 and the waiting room (ticket desk).
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 15.00-07.00.
- This office is located within the waiting room.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First ScotRail.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located adjacent to the car park.
- The taxi rank is 100m (109yd) from the accessible entrance.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1 & 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1 & 2.
- Access between platforms is via a footbridge.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.