- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- Monday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 16:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Campsie Glen.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Milngavie.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Campsie Glen.
- The car park is located in Campsie Glen.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 110cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are easy to open.
- The width of the door opening is 112cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 66cm (2ft 2in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the side of walkway on grass verge.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.