- Monday 07:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday 07:30 - 17:00.
- Friday 07:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 07:30 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Kirkintilloch.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Lenzie.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 310cm x 600cm (10ft 2in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Cowgate.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 81cm (2ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is sandwiches, pasties, cakes and snacks.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the cafe.
- Unisex toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The toilet is for staff only, but can be used by customers on request.
- The toilet has a large cubicle.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the rear entrance leading to an alley way.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.